Updated: January 18, 2019
Please read these Terms carefully. By using the Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS including our website, content, and/or services (“Service”), whether as a guest or a registered user, you are agreeing to these Terms, which will result in a legal agreement between you and Macbens Multi Resources Limited (“Agreement”).
- We agree to do our absolute best to provide you with quality services. In return, you agree to refrain from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing these services to you.
- By using our services, you agree to access them through our interface and not to attempt circumventing our system.
- Should you decide you no longer want to use our products, you can terminate your agreement at any time by asking for your account to be destroyed.
- If you’re not satisfied with our services, or find that it fails to meet your needs, you can cancel your account.
- We do not offer refunds.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other required information.
- You must ensure your account information remains accurate.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account credentials. Account activity is your responsibility, so we suggest keeping this information in a safe place.
- Your account may only be used by one person or legal entity.
- You are responsible for content posted and any activity that occurs under your account.
- We will not be liable for decisions you make or your actions beyond the scope of our products.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws).
- We consistently add to and improve our products and services. We may update, add, or remove products without prior notice.
- We strive to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and are always open to suggestions, comments, and feedback through our provided means of communication.
- We want you to learn and have fun doing so while using our products, however we can’t guarantee this will be the case.
- We work diligently to make sure our products and services are available and reliable. Because of the nature of our business, this is not something we can always control or guarantee.
We offer Course module products.
- A valid credit card (via Direct Pay ONLINE) or Mobile Money account is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance with part payments done either quarterly, bi-annually, monthly or yearly. as determined by your initial enrollment date.
- All fees exclude all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You are responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties
Cancellation and Deactivation
- You are responsible for properly canceling your account. You can do so at any time by communicating with us using the proper communication channel .
- Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Macbens Multi Resources Limited service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices\
- Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the Service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- Prices of all Services, including the course or monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change with 30 days notice from Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS Site (eclass.macbensmultiresources.com) or via email.
- Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue promotions and/or discounts with or without notice. If a promotion or discount is ending, we will do our best to give advanced notice, but it is not guaranteed.
The look and feel of the Service is protected by our copyright. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the visual design elements without the express written permission from Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS.
If you use a mobile device to access the Services, the following additional terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”) also apply:
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all message and data charges that apply to use of your mobile device to access the Services. All such charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Please contact your participating mobile service provider for pricing plans, participation status, and details.
- You understand that wireless service may not be available in all areas at all times and may be affected by product, software, coverage, or service changes made by your service provider or otherwise. Additional terms and conditions may apply to your use of our mobile applications based on the type of mobile device that you use.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS, or any other Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS service.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS School customer, employee, member, or officer, will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS) of other Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS does not warrant that (1) the service will meet your specific requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (5) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (5) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Macbens Multi Resources Limited LMS School (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support [@] macbensmultiresources.com.